Set! for Java enabled mobile phones
How to get Set! ME
- Download the latest version to your computer!
- or go to setme.sf.net/m with your mobile phone and download .jad file (some phones cannot install from .jad; try to download .jar)
s among the 12 cards and press the keys that represents the cards:
A Set consists of three cards which satisfy all of these conditions:
(copied from en.wikipedia.org)
- They all have the same number, or they have three different numbers.
- They all have the same symbol, or they have three different symbols.
- They all have the same shading, or they have three different shadings.
- They all have the same color, or they have three different colors.
- Touchscreen support (test in demo applet right here)
- Select or deselect any of the 12 cards easily by pressing one of the 12 phone keys (when starting the game, an instructions shows you which key represents which card)
- also works on b/w displays with different gray scaling (but not recommended ;-) )
- directly indicates if 3 selected cards are a Set
- multilingual - only symbols are displayed
Get the Source code
If you are using the Sun Wireless Toolkit, just export the SVN trunk into your .../apps/ directory:
svn export https://setme.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/setme/trunk \
If you want to get the latest revisions of the code, use "checkout" instead of "export" so you can later do
svn update in that directory!